Wednesday 15 June 2011

MY BIO-DATA


Hi. My self Prince Gajjar of age 16years born on 09/08/1995. I am son of my father Rajesh kumar.
I am doing 12th science [PCM] in  JAWAHAR  NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA, SADHI, PADARA,VADODARA.That is only CBSE school in surrounding area. I has scored 7.8 CGPA in 10th standard. My aim is to secure good marks in 12th Board & choose a good career option for my LIFE.I am good at Creativity & Innovation. I have also a good speaker; therefore I am good anchor. My hobby is to read Books, Newspaper, cutting the important things from them & collect it as a scrap book, watching T.V. specially movies. I am feeling good at surfing on INTERNET. My favorite book is HARRY POTTER. Which has 07 parts written by J.K.Rowling.I have yet not selected my goal of my LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment